Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Install And Configure High End Plex Or Emby Media Server











About:

Please feel free to contact me anytime before order to discuss your requirements.


Automation:


for Torrent - You need to get a private tracker. public trackers are not recommended. Installation and integration of torrent client is included in any packages but indexer credentials and API should be provided by the client. You can always ask my opinion and recommendation.


for Usenet - You need a provider and indexer. Installation and integration of SABnzbd/NZBGet is included in any packages but Usenet provider and indexer information should be provided by the client. You can always ask my opinion and recommendation.



About Me:
I was born with UTP umbilical cord. I'm a retired IT Manager and currently managing my own IT company and Digital Embroidery business.


I'm here on fiverr to purchase stuffs I need in development like graphic materials and decided to provide some services in return.


If its technical and its hard for you, let me help you. :)


Why Order Me:

  • 100% Satisfaction
  • FREE Customer Support

Reviews


:

Your a life saver thank you, I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure it out, and poof you solved my problem in a matter of minutes, you sir are a rock star!

:

I cannot speak highly enough of markgagalac, knocked it out of the park with his setup, if your looking for a legit emby or plex setup, markgagalac is the man you want, beautiful work and finished with 5 hours left to spare in the gig, cant beat that with a baseball bat!

:

Excellent Seller, Highly recommended Mark was very knowledgeable, helpful and quick to respond with any questions that i had. Thank You..

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment