Monday, April 6, 2020

Networking Project And Assignment











About:



I am an Engineer in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering) and also network Engineer certified from CCNA / CCNP. I have deep knowledge in networking filed. I will help your network related project or assignments. I can design and configuration any LAN, MAN Network  in Cisco packet tracer or GNS3  and other network design simulators. 



I can help you:



  • fixing any networking issues
  •  Configuration of Cisco devise 

  • Create any network topology 
  • Network Design  

  • Networking Labs 
  • Remote Access 
  • LAN,MAN and WAN 
  • Firewall configuration   
  • IPv6




thank you very much  for reading my Gig, please do not hesitate  to message me if you have any further question.



Kindest regards



Mozammal Hosen



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice and very very professional Work done by him

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your cooperation.

:

Superb service. as described. recommended

:

Thank you very much for your support.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment