Friday, July 3, 2020

Advanced Control Systems Projects











About:

I can help you with an industrial or research project related to control systems or signal processing. I can do projects ranging from basic to MIMO, PID/SS control, Adaptive Control, Kalman Filtering, Signal Processing etc. Or if you are learner and need help with some concepts, you can consult with me.



Prices are not fixed since the complexity and other factors vary with each project. I can provide with you samples or have a briefing session with you to proof my skill set for any sort of project.



pm me further details.



I am generally available between 10pm to 2pm GMT. 

Reviews


:

He is the best control guy in the world

:

The seller had a fair price, thorough job and pretty good communication throughout the project. 100% recommend.

:

Good job

:

Straight to the point. Follows instructions

:

Very straight forward. Does job like asked for.







Advanced Control Systems Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment