Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Recommend A Custom PC Build For Any Budget











About:

I can assist in putting together a list of compatible parts for your next computer system build, based on any budget you'd like to present to me. I have been doing this for customers for over 12 years (and have worked in retail stores building PCs) and have a grounded understanding of how to build systems from scratch, whether it is a basic PC for docs / word processing / web browsing, to a full on high spec gaming machine. If you'd like this presented to you in a particular format please let me know but it'll just be a basic list to ensure you have everything you need. If there's something else PC (or laptop) related you need, please ask I'll see what I can do for you. I'm here to help!

Reviews


:

I bought Ryan's gig after my friend recommended him after a successful build. I feel good about the final result. He stayed within my budget, answered my questions, and delivered fast. Ryan knows what he's talking about and can help you with your PC needs. Thank you, Ryan.

:

Great service. Helped me out with all my questions/concerns.

:

I'm very pleased with this fellow's advice and very thankful for his help!

:

Very Awesome!

:

Great at explaining why he choose the pc parts and definitely worth the money for the research.







Recommend A Custom PC Build For Any Budget

No comments:

Post a Comment