Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Write Automated Bash Script In Less Than 24Hrs











About:

Hello and thanks for your interest.

My name is George - Certified Linux system administrator with 5 years of working experience.



As I expected you are looking for professional, who will automate your daily boring tasks. I will be a bridge to success for you. let me tell you what I'm providing: 



  • Clear script with comments(to understand script logic)
  • Advanced error handling
  • Testing before delivery
  • Providing with screenshots/video during work
  • 100% compatible with all Linux distributions




My scripts can help you with:


  • manipulating text
  • modifying files
  • parsing websites
  • creating reports(PDF/HTML)
  • backup / download / upload data
  • monitoring/mail notification
  • Simple GUI tools
  • sed / awk / grep
  • curl / wget / ssh
  • advanced regular expression





Why should you choose me:

 ✔ Excellent Communication

 ✔ Fast Response

 ✔ Always On-Time Delivery

 ✔ High Quality

 ✔ 99% of customer satisfaction



BONUS

  • If you choose me again you will get big sales





Why are you wasting you time?

Message to me right now to have a further discussion


Reviews


Seller's Response:

There are no negatives. He does what you need him to do, in little to no time. Communication is top notch and the code works fine first time. Granted I wasn't asking for incredibly complex code, but what he gave me worked like a charm. Great work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you. you're the best

:

The task was not easy. But a big thanks to him. He worked on all my points. :)

:

He knows what he is doing.+++++

:

you know how to choose correct guy.







Write Automated Bash Script In Less Than 24Hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment