Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Install Or Fix Nextcloud Owncloud Issues











About:

Welcome to my gig. Feel relaxed soon all your Nextcloud and owncloud problems are about to be over.



I offer a professional detailed Nextcloud services that you have been looking for. 



Highly skilled engineering background, easy to get on with and happy to help and will go above and beyond to make sure project is at its best.


Note: Feel free to send me a message before ordering.


In this gig, I will setup your own Nextcloud server for your file storage.


Here are the services that I offer:


  • A Web Server setup on your server along with PHP and MYSQL.
  • Nextcloud or Owncloud  installation
  • fix range of nextcloud issues
  • optimize performance
  • Secure system and offer advice and tips moving forward.
  • SSL setup
  • Security hardening.


Anything not sure about just message me.



I do work full time so sometimes can afew hours before I can reply but I will get back to you as soon can I can and delivery on projects.



Kind Regards

Scott.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Above and beyond.

Seller's Response:

Thank you again Kind regards Scott

Seller's Response:

great person to work with.

:

Very experienced and professional, exactly what I needed to help me resolve my issues. He knew what to do and how to do it. Thanks!

:

The Seller did a great job and looking forward to contacting him whenever the opportunity avails.




No comments:

Post a Comment