Sunday, April 5, 2020

Be Your Linux Server Admin











About:

Let me use my skills to solve your problems. I am an expert on setting up and securing linux servers. I love working with technology to help people and projects



Let me help you with:

- Server installation, administration and security

- VPS or Amazon EC2 set up

- Add or remove user accounts

- Firewall set up

- Server backups – protect your critical business files

- Server security - Anti virus, patching, upgrading

- Web server and Wordpress installation and setup

- Migrate your website to a higher spec server

- SSL Certificate setup

- Shell scripting


My experience:

10+ years of server administration

4+ years of involvement in direct Security (backups, patching, upgrades & vulnerability scanning)

Running a website focusing on linux server design and security (www.linuxhomeserver.com)



Please send me a message before ordering so we can discuss your project

Reviews


:

great and helpful

:

Smooth and professional

:

was great

:

Looking for a knowledgeable Linux admin to review my server - spot on!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment