Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Setup And Config Your Vps Or Dedicated Server Superfast











About:

I have 3 year experience in server installing and configuration.



Basic Plan = $5

I will install free or paid control panel do basic configuration. 

I can setup Custom stack According to your web application requirement.

I will do all basic settings and live your server's main website.



Standard = $15

All Basic Plan included

Advance Configuration with extra security layers.

I will setup your own Nameserver. I will setup your hostname.

I can setup it for you to sell shared hosting.



Premium = $40

Setup your Dedicated Server with free or Paid Control Panel. I will setup your own Nameserver. I will setup your hostname. I can setup it for you to sell shared hosting. I will setup your mail service.



Recommended Control Panels

VestaCP (Free) (3 year experience)

WHM/cPanel (Paid) (3 year experience)

(For Paid Control Panel you must have valid purchase license)

I can transfer all your old hosting accounts to your new server but it is separate service you can order it from my previous migration gig

I will deliver your order soon as possible 

Maximum 5% to 8% down time for transfer your old site from old server to your new setup server.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kashifhk123 is an experienced server manager. He handled my order with a lot of professionalism. From the sfart to the end, he was updating me, explaining the technical bits, and giving me best technical options. He is the best VPS server manager I've come across. I will be giving him more work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, Your Words very important to me.

Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing! Totally exceeded all my expectations. Kashif got onto the task immediately and completed everything quicker then expected. He communicated the steps he took throughout and kept me well informed of progress. I highly recommend Kashif. Very good at what he does and also provides a great service. I definitely know where to go if I have any other web developing issues.

Seller's Response:

It's my pleasure 😊 Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

I had a project with moving variables- he was able to move with the changes very well. I appreciate the work he did. Seller is a 5 Star Vendor!




No comments:

Post a Comment