Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Be Your Azure Devops Guy











About:

I'm Microsoft certified Administrator for Azure, I've more than 2 years of industry experience as a System network Engineer and Azure export. I'm working as a freelancer since 3,4 years. I've done lot of real time projects related to migration within different platforms (GCP,AWS,Azure).



This gig is specially related to those who want to migrate their organizations for micro-services on azure for cost saving and reliable/ scale-able solutions. I can configure a complete environment for your organization.

I'm good in following technologies.

  1. Docker Containers
  2. CI/CD
  3. Ansible
  4. Chef 
  5. Puppet
  6. Jenkins
  7. kubernetes
 etc.



Feel free to ask to me for any assistance, i'm humble to work with you for long term. 



  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Fully understood the brief, work started immediately and was fully delivered and tested within hours. Perfect!

:

Thank you :)

:

Good job done

:

Good job done!

:

Awesome job is done!




No comments:

Post a Comment