Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Linux Server Installation And Configuration











About:

I have 10 years of experience in System Administration. My work responsibilities consist of:

  • Linux/Unix server installation and configuration (Cpanel, Apache server, openVPN, Samba server, FTP server, mySQL server).

  • Windows server 2008/2012 setup for TFS, IIS server, Active Directory, installation of SQL server. I have worked with top hosting companies like as Amazon cloud EC2, godaddy, and softlayer.   

Reviews


:

Very good freelancer. Goes above and beyond for every task. This is not the first project. I will keep hiring him again.

:

Really great talent. He has just did this job in very short time. Thumbs up!!!

:

Very good job. Freelancer went above and beyond. I will hire again.

:

Upgrading Wordpress PHP version to 7.3

:

I needed to increase the Wordpress max upload, post size and execution time. But as my website runs on a virtual server the tutorials did not work. He went on the virtual server and fixed immediately.




No comments:

Post a Comment