Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Troubleshoot Vmware, Exchange, Network Infrastructure And Windows Servers,











About:

VMware ESXI and Microsoft Hyper-V products. Design, Configuration, Consultancy and Management of VMware ESXI 4,5,6 and Microsoft Hyper – V on Sever 2012 R2.  Etc.. 

Exchange server, & Cloud server,  SPAM Firewall,

cPanel based 3rd party email service

Network: 

Firewall & cisco switch, 



VMware:

 - VMware ESXI 6.5 hypervisor, vSphere, vCenter , Vmotion , DRS and Others

Investigate and troubleshoot SAN, NAS issues

Microsoft:

 - Hyper-V, migrations and fail overs.



Desktop (Guest) Virtualization on your system / pc / machine using VMware Workstation, Hyper-V and Virtual Box. To test specific need and full fill requirements.

Please drop me a message and I'll get back to you.

In order for me to assist you, it will require remote administration via an application such as Anydesk or TeamViewer



I am available to discuss more your project, I provide 24/7 support and quick response guaranteed! So feel free to contact me any time!



Thank you for your consideration !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller

:

Great service.

:

Great guy and great work.

:

Great job again....thanks!

:

Thank you, It was a pleasure working with you, I hope to work with you in future, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment